Thursday, July 29, 2010

Over the Bed

For some reason I've always had a bit of a tough time with the space over the bed. You have your headboard and then what? It's an awkward space, usually between doors or nightstands with other walls in need of something as well. I don't know why it's a mystery but I don't think I've had anything on the wall above my bed for the past 6 years. This ends now people! And just in case you're wondering what to do with your own room, I thought I'd share some ideas.
Over the Bed
Over the Bed
Over the Bed
The pretty fabric and "smith" are from my archives and I wish I could tell you where they're originally from, but I just can't. Enjoy them anyway! Here are the rest of the sources: polaroid heart // shelf // canvases // mirrors // birdcage mirrors // vintage arrangement on purple // paper airplane // banners // arrangement // love (technically a headboard but so, so cute I had to share it)

No comments:

Post a Comment