Monday, July 26, 2010

Bar Carts

Mad Men was not a disappointment last night—as slow and subtle as usual. It's so easy to romanticize the era, even with all of the debauchery and political/social/relational nastiness. I still love to watch it. But it always makes me want a Brandy Old Fashioned. If I had a stocked bar, I'd definitely deplete it on Sunday nights. Which is part of the problem. The other part of the problem is how expensive it is to keep a home bar. All that said, if I entertained more or had more money or it simply was more important to me, I'd love to have one of these delightful bar carts stocked with beautiful liquor bottles and funky, retro glasses and all the bar tools they make. It's such a fun little piece of furniture.
Bar Carts
Bar Carts
The trays and tables are great, but I love the idea of a rolling cart full of liquor. No matter what room you're in, you can just keep pulling it behind you. And it's easier to bring outside with you for those late summer evenings.
Pictures via Restoration Hardware // The Jewish Hostess // Honey Living // Maison 21 // Noel Marie // Anh-Minh

No comments:

Post a Comment