Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Kid's Got Talent

I found Simon Filip via designismine. She shared the amazing tent image with the profiles and I just had to find out more about him. I'm so, so glad I did (and so are you). This little guy (ok, he's not THAT little, but he was born in 1991 which seems absurd to me) is extremely talented and has already gotten some press for his fashion photography. Which he says he's been doing since September. When people are so incredibly talented and it seems to come so easy it both inspires me and irritates me to no end. Oh to be young and talented. Let's just enjoy him shall we?
From Simon Filip
From Simon Filip
From Simon Filip
From Simon Filip
From Simon Filip
The composition... the lighting... the fashion... the Zooey look-a-like (his sister!)... the styling... geez. Looking forward to watching this talented young man grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment