Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More of the sea and stripes

Ok, so it's not exactly the sea, but isn't this picture lovely? I wish I was standing on the banks of something with swans and paper boats wearing a newspaper hat. I've never felt comfortable in socks and shoes with a dress, but I'd be willing to try again.
stripe-clothes6
I haven't done a fashion collage in a while and since stripes and nautical themes in general are so plentiful this time of year I thought you might like to see some of the ways you can spend your summer dollar? Good, I thought so...
stripe-clothes3
All three from Modcloth

Sweaters from Boden // Skirt and Robe from Anthropologie
stripe-clothes4
stripe-clothes5
Bag from JF + Son // Shoes and Sailboat Necklace from Anthropologie // anchor necklace from In God We Trust // Knot Ring from Fred Flare
stripe-clothes2
01 // 02 // 03 // 04 // 05 // 06

No comments:

Post a Comment