Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pet Cuteness

I don't have pets. Well, I live with my brother and sister-in-law's two sweet black cats (Hobart and Sofia) but since I'm allergic I don't really get to enjoy them. And they were here before me so it's hard to take ownership of them. That said, I've been thinking that I'd like to have a little dog of my own. Not now, but someday in the near future. A little pug or boxer or terrier of some kind maybe. They're so stinkin cute. And so are these classy coats from Rover.
Pets
Ridiculous. My heart nearly exploded from the cuteness.
And once I became one of those crazy pet owners who puts my dog in a wool pea coat and makes him a birthday cake, I'd probably have to have a miniature version of him made up as well as a fun portrait painted. Oh dear.
Pets
Pets
Pets
They are cute though. Get your custom portrait from artist Nicole George and miniature from Kay on Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. You need to get him some head shots Jeff! Try to get him a guest spot on Glee or something. His career is in your hands my friend.

    ReplyDelete